BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sweet deal!

I'm lovin' the BOGO (buy one get one) deals at drugstores!  It's hard to resist.  Rite Aid is having BOGO FREE for almost all Revlon products!! Also, Rite Aid has special clearance items for 75% off, from what I saw there's clearance for sure on some Revlon products and L'Oreal.  You could score on an eyeshadow or lipgloss for only ~$3! Also, NYC and some Jane products are BOGO 50% off. CVS is having some good deals too, check it out. 


I wouldn't buy regular priced make up products at a drugstore (Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens) because they are OVER priced compared to how much they cost at Walmart or Target.  However, if they are on sale at the drugstore then it's a sweet deal!  The products can be a few dollars cheaper than Walmart and Target.  

Definitely, check those ads for sales and save $$$$! Plus, it gives you more incentive to try other products out; at least it does for me.


1 comments:

j.e. patena said...

hahahha. BOGO!!! I've never heard that one before. Anyways, I DO agree. SWEET DEAL.